Video marketing statistics. Video is the most viable marketing opportunity for every business from international corporations to local brick-and-mortar businesses. The statistics show why video marketing is the most important marketing now and for years to come:
The average Internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video than one without. Over 400 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute, and the total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month is 3.25 billion!
…video is clearly important:
- 65% of your audience are visual learners.
- Real Estate listings that include video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- Video marketing has the best ROI – return on investment.
- 74% of all Internet traffic is video, and is projected to reach 90% within one to one and a half years.
- 70% of smartphone users say videos are the perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product or service.
- 74% of of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribe rates by 26%
Video is huge. The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000! That’s one billion and growing. Just as important is who’s watching videos. In fact everyone. User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%. More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
Yet the opportunity to increase your search traffic using videos is still massive. Only 9% of small businesses use YouTUBE, leaving the marketing opportunities for small businesses wide open. The value of one minute of video, according to Forrester Research is 1.8 million words. If you write an average of one web page an hour, it would take you 150 days of writing to achieve the impact of one minute of video. When you look at it that way, online video marketing is the single most practical use for your marketing time and energy.
…or you can be overwhelmed by:
- 100 Million. That’s the number of Internet users who watch online video each day. Yes, a lot of those are watching the latest viral video with a goofy cat, but an awful lot of them are looking for advice on how to do something or how to make something work better. And a whole bunch of them are looking to buy a service or product.
- 90% is the percentage of online shoppers at a major retailer’s website who said they find video helpful in making shopping and buying decisions. Retailers who provide online video to show off their products report that the products with video sell a lot more than products with no video.
- 75%, that’s the percent of executives who told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. 50% watch business-related videos on YouTube and 65% visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video
- 16 minutes and 49 seconds, according to comScore, that’s how much time the average user spends watching online video ads every month.
What’s the Payoff for Online Marketing Video?
80% according to the Online Publishers Association, of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. It gets even better. Of that 80%, 46% took some action after viewing the ad. In fact:
• 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
• 22% visited the website named in the ad
• 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
• 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
CHUCK CAMROUX MARKETING specializes in bringing small to medium size businesses great marketing videos at very affordable prices. Video helps tremendously to increase your search result rankings, viewer participation in your website and your business, and video expands the interest in your business, thus improving your bottom line. With 50 years of media marketing expertise, we’re here to help you.
Learn more today by contacting CHUCK CAMROUX MARKETING and talking to us about your business, and how we can help you. No obligation, and we will be pleased to provide all the material you may need to make a video decision.