The easiest way to make a monthly income off the Internet without trying every marketing angle you can think of is to become an SEO Web Content Writer. Don’t know how? Let me show you. It’s not hard, once you know how…
If you are one of the many that are looking at the Internet as a door to potential income, either part-time or full-time, I want to tell you about the best income model you will find on the net. I consider this THE best business model on the net, with the best opportunity to make good, even great money for good folks like you.
Just think, you find 20 different companies – just 20 out of thousands – who want your SEO Writing services and each wants just one new article a month, you will earn at least $1,000, but if you don’t undervalue and give your work away at a low rate, you should be earning double that, $2,000 in a month.
This isn’t unrealistic. Think about it…
How long do you think it will take you to write 20 articles. Certainly no more than a week. That means that you are earning $2,000 for a week’s work. Even at giveaway prices, isn’t $1,000 for a week still a nice income, and probably part-time.
Over time you will create ongoing, or residual income from the same clients.
Here are 5 reasons you should learn SEO Web Content Writing…
1. Thousands and thousands of businesses recognize the importance of page/post content to drive search engine results pages to gain more customers. And for every business that knows this and is looking for SEO web content writers, there are ten – even hundreds or thousands – just learning about the importance of web content and need help or will shortly. It’s a huge pool of potential customers for web content writers.
2. SEO Web Content Writing and researching, is not difficult. You need to be fluent in the language of the client website of course and you must learn about search optimization for pages/posts. Beyond that, you should like writing information, stories, and reviews. Once you are “in the groove” you should be able to turn out a strong article for a client in an hour, two at the most.
3. Once you have a decent portfolio, and attract 20 or 30 regular clients, you should be able to make at a minimum $1,000 a month for about 20 hours of work. As your business grows, you can charge more per client article, thus in the same 20 hours $1,500 to $2,000 a month. You can do the math. The more time you put into your work, the more money you will make.
4. For those that prefer not to do freelance work, instead want a job, you will have a new important skill to market yourself in the job market. Companies of all sizes are adding website and content writer divisions at an exploding rate. In other words, there are also many jobs available. I watch Indeed, Monster, ZipRecruiter and a few others to see the job activity, and daily there are 50 or more jobs available just for content writers in my general area. It’s the same throughout the world.
5. There are no unique expenses to starting this business. All you need is a computer and the Internet. I find it handy to have a printer too, but it’s optional. You will probably want some business cards and eventually a separate telephone for your business. Of course, you get to write-off your expenses, including a portion of your house costs, thus reducing your taxes on the new income. If you take a job that’s different, but it also has different security.
• Week 1 Lesson: Delivered as soon as you subscribe. Welcome, explanation of how it all works. Explanation of the SEO aspect, the writing, researching and other necessities. What you need to do to build a portfolio and then to get clients. An essential requirement of your presentation is the ability to explain what SEO is, and why SEO is so important. This is an important part of this lesson.
• Week 2 Lesson: Focus of this lesson is on keywords and their importance to the overall ranking of the page. Where keywords are placed in your page is critical too.
• Week 3 Lesson: Understating the use of the H1, H2 and H3 tags in your optimized article. Subheadings should be wrapped in the important H3 through H6 tags as well. Let Google know your hierarchy.
• Week 4 Lesson: Using images and video in your web content. Research proves that 80% of marketers have shown that video increases dwell time on websites. The longer the audience is on the site, the better Google likes it. Also using images, charts, infographics and other rich media makes it easier to read and understand the page. Here we explore how to accomplish inclusion of these elements. In this lesson we also talk about fully optimizing images and video.
• Week 5 Lesson: In this lesson we’ll explore the use of semantically-related keywords throughout your content. This is a controversial issue as to importance in ranking your page. However, it doesn’t hurt and when used properly can expand the quality and depth of your article/post.
• Week 6 Lesson: An important aspect of your page optimization is to understand “mobile first indexing” by Google. Mobile-first indexing means that we’ll use the mobile version of the page for indexing and ranking, to better help our – primarily mobile – users find what they’re looking for. When it comes to producing content to rank on the SERPs, you need to ensure you adhere to mobile-first best practices. This lesson deals with mobile first and related issues.
• Week 7 through 12 are not listed here: After all, why giveaway our entire course before you even get a chance to get into it yourself. But we deal with outbound links and accepting money to have third-party links to other content. The importance of internal linking and how to do it. We’ll be talking about page speed which is a mobile search ranking factor. Another extremely important aspect of your web content writing is “social sharing.” No, social shares are not a direct ranking factor, it is important that your readers are able to share your content. You want more eyeballs to see your content, and social sharing can greatly expand your pages and posts. How long your page is, is also critical. You are writing unique, educational long-form content. It needs to be as long as it needs to be to cover the topic and don’t be tempted to publish content just for the sake of getting more words on your site. Always publish amazing content that solves a problem or answers a question.
• Week 13 Lesson: It’s a wrap. Congratulations you have completed three months of training and learning and although you should have done some work for clients by now, now is the time to really gear up and get your client base. In this lesson, you’ll also find a web writers cheat sheet to print and keep beside your computer when working. Although you have finished the lessons, and have enjoyed the BONUS ebook, I am extending the support line another month. Details are in the lesson download.
In addition, as a BONUS for signing up today, I’ll include the special ebook that I have written called, Hooked on Making Money, How To Cash In As An SEO CONTENT WRITER. A $49 value filled with info that you can add to your SEO WEB CONTENT WRITER files.
Time to review what you get with this course…
First, you are focusing on helping businesses, of all sizes, through content marketing. Helping to build their audience and customer base by adding relevant content to their website(s) and social media accounts. You are creating interesting and informative pages or posts for their website(s) that interests their current and potential audience. That’s the first goal. You add the images and/or video that enhances your words. Then comes the second part.
Not that it is actually the second thing you do, but for sake of discussion, it’s the other very important ingredient. The attraction for Google and the other search engines. Your goal is to inform the audience by answering their search query, and helping Google understand your article so they can make a non-human decision if the article fits the search query.
You are trying to be sure that Google uses your article correctly and thus moving that page higher in the search engine results pages (SERPS), which in turn increases the audience to the website, which gives the client website more of an audience, which improves their overall position and should cause the client to earn more revenue.
This is is all about performing these two overriding duties for your client. Writing a great page or post that will please the readers, and ensuring that the search engines are using your page in the SERPS. That’s it. That’s the sum total of your web content writing job. If you accomplish that, and nothing else, you have done a great service for your client or company that you work for.
- Learn to write great copy.
- Learn to create links that draw the reader in.
- Learn to link to authority sites.
- Learn to use keywords properly and to your advantage.
- Learn to write focused, headline-grabbing descriptions, titles and sub-headlines.
- Learn to get the interest and attention of the reader right off the top.
- Learn to keep the client webmaster informed of his/her role in your job for the client.
- Learn to be and to write proactive for your client or employer.
- Important: Learn to write in the various social media systems.
- Learn how to use video with more than 40 ideas for topics.
Understand that you are in a partnership with the client with the same required results. Your future income depends on it!
And the best part?
I’ve been making money online since the latter 1990’s. In Internet years, that a really long time and I know what works and what doesn’t. What is simple to do and what isn’t. This is one of the simple to do for most people opportunities. It works and is something that is needed every day by companies and bloggers around the world.
I know I could charge $800 or $900 for this course, and I’d make a lot of money. But many people would not be able to take advantage of the course because that kind of payment just isn’t in the budget. I know what it’s like to live paycheck to paycheck and it’s pretty stressful. But I’ve long since past that threshold after 50 years in broadcasting and being a senior executive.
For this reason, I am not charging the fees I could or should charge for this course. I’m making it a no-brainer, and I’m making it downright affordable for every budget.
The price for a subscription to the 13-week course on Becoming an SEO Web Content Writer is just a dollar a day, or $30 a month. The course is just three months, so only three payments of $30, and yes, you can quit at any time you choose and not pay another dime, but you keep what you’ve received and learned up to that point. If you’re not seeing results, you can cancel.
However, if you’re not seeing results or having problems during the course, I am here to provide support. You can contact me anytime and I’ll help you get over the bump you’ve encountered.
I have placed a ceiling on the number of course members I will accept. The limit is just 900 and once the 900 are sold, the doors will be closed with no more courses available. No marketing games. This is not a ploy. The reason is simple, I don’t want to flood the market for those that are taking the course and planning to earn money or make a living from content writing.
If you want to gain the course knowledge, now is the time, right now, before the SOLD OUT sign goes up.
An important point that I need to mention right here. You are going to be paying through Paypal in this next payment/subscribe box. YOU MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT for this subscription. Remember, it’s a thre month payment of $30 a month. The reason I left the forced Paypal account requirement is because you will have to have a Paypal account to receive money from most of your future clients. So you need to get used to having one, if you do not at the moment.
Having said all of the above, you can make a single payment by credit card (see below the ORDER info below) using the make a single discounted payment by clicking here. You will be charged $79.20 which is a 12% discount on the subscription fee. You will not be then charged the monthly fees.
Here’s my guarantee to you:
Remember, your articles are not only for your clients they are also for your portfolio. Keep two versions, a .PDF file that you can email to a requesting business thinking about hiring you, and a hard copy in a folder that you can personally show a client or a company who wants to hire you for a writers job.
Excited? If this is what you are looking for, get started right now. Why wait? If it doesn’t excite you, then it probably isn’t for you and that’s alright too. Maybe it’s better for you to clean out the closets and start posting stuff on eBay.
I look forward to meeting you on the inside.