Using Product Recommendations To Increase Your Revenue
In affiliate marketing, there are many ways in which you can increase your earnings and maintain the account that you have worked so hard for already. Most of the techniques and tactics can be learned easily.
One of the effective ways of increasing affiliate marketing bottom line and sale is through the use of product recommendations or reviews.
If the customers or visitors trust you enough, then they will definitely trust your recommendations. Be very careful in using this approach, though. If you start promoting everything, your credibility will actually wear thin. This is especially true when recommendations are exaggerated and without much merit or backup.
Do not be afraid to mention things that you do not like about a given product or service either. Rather than lose any points for you, this will make your recommendation more realistic and will tend to increase your credibility.
Furthermore, if your visitors are really interested in what you are offering, they will be more than delighted to learn what is good about the product, what is not so good, and of course how the product will benefit them.
When you are recommending a certain product, there are some things to remember on how to make it work effectively and for your advantage.
– You must come across as leading expert in your field. If you aren’t don’t say you are. But if you can do a good all ’round review, write it like you know a lot. Remember this simple equation: Price resistance diminishes in direct proportion to trust. If your visitors feel and believe that you are an expert in your niche, they are more inclined to making that purchase. On the other hand, if you are not exuding any confidence and self-assurance in endorsing your products, they will probably feel that same way and will go in search of another product or service which is more believable.
How do you establish this aura of expertise? By offering unique and new solutions they would not get anywhere else. Show proof that what you are promoting works as promised. Display prominent testimonials and endorsements from respected and known personalities, in related fields of course.
Avoid hype at all costs. It is better to sound low key and confident, than to scream and seek attention. Besides, you would not want to sound unprofessional and have that thinking stick to your potential customers and clients, now would you? Best to appear cool and self-assured at the same time.
And remember; prospects are not stupid. They are actually turning to experts and may already know the things that you know. If you back up your claims with hard facts and data, they would gladly put down hundreds, or even thousands for your promotions. But if you don’t, they are smart enough to try and look at your competitors and what they are offering.
While recommending a product, it is also important that you give out promotional freebies.
People are already familiar with the concept of offering freebies to promoting your won products. But very few people do this to promote affiliate products. Try to offer freebies that can promote or even have some information about your products or services.
Before you add recommendations to you product, it is given that you should try and test the product and support. Do not run the risk of promoting junk products and services. Just think how long it took you to build credibility and trust among your visitors. All that will take to destroy it is one big mistake on your part.
What I often do is provide a “How To Use” the product booklet. It can be one, two or ten pages that they can ask through your autoresponder. Don’t be surprised by the positive reaction. Very fe affiliate marketers take this extra step, and I attribute about 20% of my affiliate income directly to these freebies.
If possible, have recommendations of products that you have 100% confidence in. Test the product support before you begin to ensure that the people you are referring it to would not be left high and dry when a problem suddenly arouse.
Have a look at your affiliate market and look at the strategies you are using. You may not be focusing on the recommendations that your products need to have. You plan of action is sometimes not the only thing that is making your program works.
Try product recommendation and be among those few who have proven its worth.
Categories: Affiliate Marketing
- Amazon Affiliation
- The Blind Spot Of “Long Tail Keywords”
- I’m hooked on affiliate marketing
- Become An Affiliate Marketer
- Creating Banner Ads
- Insecure sites can hurt you
- Who Should Consider Becoming an Affiliate?
- 5 Things You Must Have to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing
- Have a Mailing List of Your Own
- Making Effective Use Of Long Tail Terms
- What is SEO?
- Is Responsive Web Design Dead?
- What Is The Long Tail?
- Affiliate Marketing in a Nutshell
- Your Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Never Give Up !
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- What is Content Marketing
- Why Content Marketing
- YouTube Live: Develop Your Expertise as a Video Host
- Affiliate Marketing Badass Hoodie
- Affiliate Marketing Course
- Affiliate Programs & Networks
- cPanel WordPress Install
- Domains & Websites For Sale
- Email Marketing
- For Curiosity Seekers
- For Entrepreneurs
- Free PLR Package
- FREE Training
- Free WP Affiliate Sites-Members Only
- Importance of Email
- Join the Affiliate Marketing VIP Insider’s Club
- MailChimp Marketing Automation
- Marketing Video Demo’s
- Member Login
- Members Contact
- Members Store
- Members Training Index
- Membership Profile
- Membership Registration
- Membership Renewal
- Monthly Success
- One minute is worth 1.8 million words
- Password Reset
- Pre-Built Affiliate Websites
- Prosper With PLR Information
- Set the DNS
- Social Media Marketing
- Success 6 Months
- Terms and Conditions
- Thanks for Joining
- Traffic Generation
- Using PLR
- Video Reviews
- Video Sells
- Video Services
- Video Training
- VIP Insider Club Newsletter
- VIP Members
- Web Content and Traffic Specialist
- Webinar replays
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- What is Content Marketing
- Who is Chuck Camroux anyway?
- WordPress Training
- Your Online Business Startup